Search

Content

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Digital Beauty MakeOvers





Let’s face it, we live in a “total makeover” society. Television is filled with redo programs that never fail to enchant us. We want to see people’s spaces traded, their rides “pimped” and their bodies reworked into swans. Honestly, I’m no different. I absolutely love a transformation. But with change, comes cost.

That’s why I’m crazy about Adobe Photoshop. With it, you can affect great change to your own images and do it in record time. So, in essence, amateur digital photographers (like you and I) can use premier software to make ourselves look great, and do it at a fraction of the cost of the average plastic surgery overhaul.

So, let’s look at an example of what I mean and I’ll show you how to produce amazing results.


Guide To Smooth Skin





digital makeup







extreme makeover







ugly girl into cute girl






Changing Hair/ Eye Colour in photoshop





Teeth whitening tutorial





dove evolution makeover photoshop




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Behind The Web