Search

Content

Friday, August 28, 2009

Neutrogena sunblock and pantene leavein Review



Though my favourite sunscreen is neutrogena fine fairness and clarins.I thought on trying something new on my very sensitive skin.Clarins is expensive for the small bottle of sunscreen which lasts for 2 months,whereas cant find neutrogena fine fairness sunblock in market.


Neutrogena sensitive skin sunblock is a very good sunblock containing 9% titanium dioxide.Though it is not easily absorbed on the darker skin types.If you have medium to fair complexion,it suits you well.Though its a bit thick,it is far better than other sunscreens in market in terms of price and value.I apply it daily with rose water and my skin has become clean and it tans less.Clarins is a sunscreen with very light texture and can be applied before makeup too.It doesnt leave your face cakey,so its best for dark skin to medium skin tones.


I have also tried this week pantene repair and care,which i found better than any of the leave in conditioners available in market.It makes your damaged hair smooth,easy to comb.And the effect lasts till the next rinse.Since my skin is allergic to perfumes,i got rashes with this product,but the effect on my hair was awesome.Try this product for smooth silky and straight hair.


Coming up next:anti ageing home remedies,get glued!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Behind The Web